MP4 Video Converter Free Download for Windows XP (Full Version)
MP4 is a container format for video, and the extension of MPEG-4 Part 14 files is .mp4, and for audio only, most commonly .m4a and .m4p. M4A which is often compressed using AAC encoding. MPEG-4 Part 14 is the same as the QuickTime file format.
Windows XP does not have official support from Microsoft but that is not a problem for Deepnut.
Deepnut is a video tool will convert from any format to MP4 without losing quality:
- Converts from every video format — It can convert from any format, .wmv Windows Media Video File, .avi Audio Video Interleave File, .m4v, .mov, etc.
- Simplified but powerful interface — It has a useable interface for computer novices and power users alike who just want to compress their videos without becoming video compression experts
- Batch shrinking works — Batch video shrinking and compressing is fully-thought out and useable
Deepnut Free MP4 Video Converter runs in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10
- No harmful junkware — It doesn't contain any spyware, spamware, malware, or is in any way harmful to your computer, while most other free compressor tools do
- Free to use and share — It's free and a small download for all Windows computers
The compressed format is MP4, which is the most compatible format on the web, and because of the sensible output that deepnut makes, you get files that play on all devices including android phones, apple iphones, mac computers, as well as windows and linux computers.
Over 80% savings even at high quality settings
This tutorial shows how a set of 11 avi video files go from being 729 MB to 129 MB, which is a savings of over 80%, meaning that the large majority of the data is stripped out and the files are shrunk to less than 20% of the original size. The new files are manageable in size and can be backed up with a lot less time, and uploaded to cloud servers in reasonable time.
The big progress dial can be seen from far
Even if your file is already in MP4, it is still possible and likely to be able to be shrunk, because there is redundant data in the video file and deepnut will remove that data. It uses the ffmpeg engine under the hood, that is very tested and worked on by volunteers around the world. It's what powers most of the video sites around the world.
It helps you to convert your videos without losing quality of the video files. It helps you to convert your video files to MP4 that can be played in any popular portable device such as MP4, PSP, iPod Touch, Zune, Mobile phone, iPod, PS3, iPhone, Apple TV.